On behalf of the Vedanta Society of Calgary, I am announcing the Annual General Body meeting, which will be held on JUNE-5th.,2016,SUNDAY, 3 PM to 5 PM ,at the VEDANTA CENTER [ #405,4655-54TH.,Avenue NE,Calgary,AB T3Z3Z4].
1. President ‘s progress Report
2. Presentation of the audited VSC- Financial report [ fiscal year: June 1st,2015 to May 31st.2016]
3. Discussions of the various activities of the society
4. Questions and Answers session
Please participate at this meeting & get involved to the society’s activities.
1. Shri Ramakrishna’s story from ” Gospel of Shri Ramakrishna”
” Once a man went to a certain place to see a theatrical performance,carrying a mat under his arm. Hearing that it would be some time before the performance began,he spread the mat on the floor and fell asleep. When he woke up it was all over. Then he returned home with mat under his arm.”
2. In fourth century B.C. Greek Philosopher Aristotle said : Humans are social animals and to realize one’s nature as a human then was to participate in a group activity.
JOY SHRI RAMAKRISHNA