Vedanta Society of Calgary : An Appeal for donation

The federal government of Canada has announced a  “Canada Community Revitalization Fund (CCRF)” , which will give us 75% of the budgeted amount for infrastructure projects upto $500,000 and Vedanta Society of Calgary will need to come up with the rest of the 25% which amounts to $125,000 of the budget for the application submitted by July 23rd 2021.

Vedanta Society of Calgary appeals to the devotees and well-wishers to kindly come forward and donate generously to reach the $125,000 target for Expand and Revitalize existing space on the property.

In the event that the funding is not approved by the government, the collected donation amount will be used to pay down our mortgage,  which is ~$493,000.

Ways to donate 

  1. Bank e transfer to donate@vedantacalgary.com  
  2. Cheque payable to “ The Vedanta Society of Calgary “  
  3. Cash Payment or Monthly Payment setup please contact executive committee   

Please watch a short video on Vedanta Society of Calgary https://youtu.be/esxnz3r4xtI

Posted in Uncategorized